Frequently asked questions
What is DrySleeping?
- DrySleeping is a fully patented technology which removes moisture from the air surrounding you while you are sleeping. The unit is made of a medical grade materials housed in a washable bacteria resistant sleeve.
- First, there isn't a comparable product on the market. Other products out there are bedding and clothing options. The biggest difference with DrySleeping is that the air around you stays dry, not just you. When the air around you is dry, you will be more comfortable and actually perspire less. It's a higher value solution at a lower price. Whereas other products sell for hundreds of dollars while simply wicking moisture away, DrySleeping removes that moisture so you stay dry.
- The DrySleeping Comfort System is made of medical grade materials and is naturally antimicrobial and antifungal. The only care it may require is washing the personal dehumidifier fabric sleeve which must be removed to be washed. Cold wash and machine dry are recommended. Never submerse any part of the DrySleeping Comfort System, other than the fabric sleeve, in water or liquid.
- The personal dehumidifier will be warm after being recharged. Never microwave any component in your DrySleeping Comfort System.
- The personal dehumidifier can be made cold by placing it in a sealed plastic bag in a freezer or refrigerator for a desired amount of time.
What is the return policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery are not eligible for a refund.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged when you receive them. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 4707 Buttercup Ct., Appleton, WI 54914
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.